- The Online Store operating at www.lionshair.eu, is run by ROKOKO S.C, T. Kijanowski, D. Kijanowska, NIP number: 113-217-24-25, Regon number: 016088382, based in Warsaw at ul. Zamoyskiego 43.
- Registration with the Online Store is mandatory. The Customer cannot place any order before completing the registration procedure. The Customer must read and accept these Terms & Conditions.
- The Customer may register with the Store by completing and accepting the registration form available on the website of the Store.
- To register, the Customer must read and accept these Terms & Conditions, and enter his or her personal information marked as required.
- Rokoko s.c may ban the Customer from using the Online Store’s website, or limit the Customer’s access to all or some of the Store’s content, with immediate effect, if the Customer has violated these Terms & Conditions, and, in particular, if the Customer:
- when completing the registration procedure with the Online Store, has provided false, inaccurate, outdated or misleading information, or any information that may violate any third-party rights,
- when using the Online Store’s website, has infringed any third-party personal rights, in particular, the Customer has infringed any personal rights of other Customers of the Online Store,
- has taken any other action that Rokoko s.c may deem as inconsistent with applicable laws and regulations, or any general principles of using the Internet, or as detrimental to the Rokoko s.c.’s goodwill.
- To ensure the safety of messages and data related to the use of the Store’s services, the Online Store has undertaken various technical and organizational measures deemed as appropriate to the existing threats to guarantee the safety of the services delivered, in particular, measures used to prevent acquisition and modification of data transmitted over the Internet by unauthorized persons.
- The Customer shall:
- refrain from providing or passing on any content prohibited by applicable laws and regulations, e.g. any content promoting violence, any content deemed as defamatory or any content infringing third-party personal rights and other third-party rights,
- use the Online Store without affecting its normal operation, in particular, by using appropriate software and hardware,
- refrain from taking actions such as: sending or posting any unsolicited commercial information related to the Online Store (spam),
- use the Online Store causing no inconvenience either to other Customers or Rokoko s.c,
- use the content made available by the Online Store for personal use only,
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with applicable laws of Poland, as well as the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, and the general principles of using the Internet.
- The Online Store Customer Service is available to the Customers on working days only [i.e. Monday to Friday] from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The Customer may not re-sell the Goods purchased with the Store as part of his or her business.
- The Customer may access these Terms & Conditions at any time by clicking the right button at the homepage at www.lionshair.eu, as well as download and print it.
- Consolidation, protection and confirmation of data related to individual orders as well as the General Terms and Conditions (Terms & Conditions of Sale) shall occur by e-mail. The Customers may view their order history after logging in to their account.
- To conclude the Sale Agreement through the Online Store, the Customer must go to en.lionshair.pl, select the items, taking the technical steps and following the on-screen instructions and the information available on the website.
- The Customer may select the Goods by adding the items to Cart.
- While placing his or her Order – before pressing the button to confirm the Order – the Customer may modify both the provided information and selected items. To do so, the Customer should follow the on-screen instructions and the information available on the website.
- After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the required information, he or she will see a summary of his or her Order. The Order summary will include, among others, a description of selected goods or services, a total price and other costs.
- To submit his or her Order, the Customer must accept these Terms & Conditions, which constitutes an integral part of the Order, as well as enter his or her personal information marked as required and press the Order Confirmation button.
- All the information about the Goods available on the Online Store’s websites shall be deemed as an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code. By submitting his or her Order, the Customer provides his or her declaration of intent to conclude the Sale Agreement with Rokoko s.c., in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- The Agreement shall be deemed as concluded upon submission of the Customer’s Order to the computer system of the Online Store, provided that the Order is in compliance with these Terms & Conditions. Once the Sale Agreement has been concluded, the Customer is sent an e-mail with the confirmation of all significant details related to his or her Order.
- If the Customer wishes to modify any of his or her Order details, the Store reserves the right to verify and update the purchase price. Any modification to the purchase price requires a written confirmation of the Customer.
- The subject matter of the Agreement is the production of the items selected by the Customer at www.lionshair.eu.
- The purchase price comprises only and exclusively the production of the product as required by the Customer or the standard ready-made product (cosmetics, care products, accessories). Any other items (such as the starter package, testers, materials to take measurements) or/and services (including haircut, dyeing, taking measurements) are not included in the production price.
- The Sale Agreement is concluded in Polish and English, with its wording remaining in compliance with these Terms & Conditions.
- The Goods are delivered to countries within the EU to the address specified by the Customer while placing his or her Order. For orders delivered to countries outside of the EU, the Customer should contact the Company Office. The Customer shall make sure that his or her address details are correct.
- The Goods delivered within the territory of Poland are delivered by:
Poczta Polska (Polish Post)
Paczkomaty Parcel Lockers
Outside the territory of Poland, the Goods are delivered by Poczta Polska (Polish Post).
- Shipping fees are as follows:
- Within the territory of Poland:
- Paczkomat Parcel Locker – 11 PLN, 13PLN COD
- Courier Company – 15 PLN, 17PLN COD
- Poczta Polska (Polish Post) – 16 PLN, 20PLN COD
- Outside of the territory of Poland:
- For orders over 1000 PLN, delivery to EU countries is free.
- Economical parcels to non-EU countries by Poczta Polska (Polish Post) – from 15EUR. Delivery costs will be determined upon receipt of the Customer’s Order and delivery details.
- Within the territory of Poland:
- Delivery time frames:
- Within the territory of Poland:
- Paczkomat Parcel Locker – maximum delivery time: 2-3 days, weekdays only
- Courier companies – maximum delivery time: 2-3 days, weekdays only
- Poczta Polska (Polish Post) – maximum delivery time: 3-4 weekdays (parcels by Polish Post are being shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Foreign orders:
- Airmail parcels to EU countries by courier – 3-4 weekdays
- Economical parcels to non-EU countries by Polish Post – over 14 weekdays, counted from the day of submission of the Customer’s Order (parcels by Polish Post are being shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Within the territory of Poland:
IV. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
- All prices of the Goods are given in Polish Zlotys, VAT incl. (tax rates provided).
- The total price of the Order must be paid immediately upon confirmation of receipt and compliance of the Order by Rokoko s.c. employees.
- The date of crediting the amount to the Company’s account is the date on which the Company shall proceed with the delivery of the Order. If the payment has been made before the confirmation of the Order by one of the Store’s employees, the date of the confirmation is the day on which the Company shall proceed with the delivery of the Order.
- All payments due for the Goods ordered by the Customer shall be made either by Przelewy24.pl or bank transfer to the Company’s account.
PL 84 2490 0005 0000 4530 3875 8606 ALIOR BANK
- If it is necessary to make the payment due in any currency other than PLN, the Customer may pay in Euros or U.S. Dollars (USD). The Customer shall contact the Company Office to confirm the amount to be paid. The Customer shall incur the cost of making the relevant international bank transfer.
V. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALE AGREEMENT
- Under applicable laws, when making online purchases, the Customer has the right to withdraw from a sale agreement within 14 days of the date of receipt of the Order confirmation without giving reasons for such withdrawal, with a full refund.
- The time when the Customer acquires possession of the item, or the time when a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by the Customer acquires possession of the item shall be the time of the commencement of a warranty period.
- To use the right of withdrawal, the Customer shall notify Rokoko s.c of his or her intent to withdraw from the agreement by providing the Company with his or her explicit declaration to do so (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail). To make such withdrawal effective, the information about the Customer’s withdrawal from the agreement shall reach the Company’s Office by the end of the aforesaid 14-day period. In this case, the date of receipt shall be taken into account. If the Customer has exercised the right of withdrawal, the Company shall immediately, on the following day, send the Customer the confirmation of receipt of the information of the Customer’s intent to withdraw from the Agreement using a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
- For the products specified as to their kind (mass-produced, e.g. cosmetics, accessories), the procedure for returns shall be that of the ordinary course of business, i.e. opening the parcel, viewing the product and returning the product, if needed, the product return option without giving reasons for the Customer’s return may be used only within 14 days of receipt of the parcel. Returns of products without their original packaging and returns of products which have been used shall not be accepted.
- Returns are handled only if the Goods have been delivered to the Guarantor together with a relevant description and complete contact details as a secure package before the expiry of the aforesaid 14-day period.
- Consequences of withdrawal. If the Customer has withdrawn from the Agreement, the Customer shall be reimbursed in full no later than within 14 days of the day on which he or she notified the Company of his or her intent to withdraw from the Agreement.
- The refund shall be made using the original payment method, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in either case, no fees shall be levied on the Customer due to the return procedure.
- For the products marked as to their identity (made as required by the Customer and based on the data provided by the Customer), a 30-day warranty is given. The Goods shall be sent back before the expiry of this period.
- Due to great sensitivity and intimacy of the purchased item and the fact that the item is delivered on request to meet the Customer’s individual requirements, this item may not be returned.
- After that period, any mechanical damage such as unstitched, broken off or pulled away parts, may be repaired under the Company’s service for a fee. Once the Customer has provided the Company with the damaged item, the Company shall estimate the cost of such repair and, if the Customer has agreed in writing to pay this amount, it shall start to remove the damage.
- The warranty does not cover any damage resulting from normal or incorrect use of items, application of extreme temperatures or other weather conditions, as well as improper maintenance or storage. The warranty does not cover any damage resulting from negligence, failure to follow maintenance recommendations available at www.lionshair.eu
- Warranty claims are accepted and handled only if the Customer has sent the items to the Guarantor together with a relevant description and full contact details as a secure package before the expiry of the warranty period (shipment date shall be taken into account).
VII. COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE GOODS
- Rokoko s.c. is the manufacturer of the Goods. As the manufacturer of the Goods, Rokoko s.c. should be liable under the warranty provided on the Goods sold.
- As a seller, Rokoko s.c is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, to the extent as defined in the warranty coverage specified in these Terms & Conditions. (Section VI.)
- Complaints arising from infringements of any consumer rights guaranteed by law, or from these Terms & Conditions shall be submitted to the following address: Rokoko s.c ul. Żupnicza 17 budynek 6, 03-821 Warszawa. Complaints shall be made in writing, or else null and void. Rokoko s.c shall handle all complaints within 14 days.
- Complaints about the products are accepted only if made in writing and delivered together with the relevant item, or else null and void. Rokoko s.c shall handle all complaints within 14 days.
- If the Company accepts the Customer’s complaint and decides to repair the defective item under the complaint procedure, the Company shall inform the Customer of this in writing by the expiry of the aforesaid period whereas the repair shall be carried out within the timeframe necessary to perform the repair.
VIII. COMPLAINTS ABOUT ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Customer shall immediately notify Rokoko s.c of any problems related to the use of the Online Store’s website.
- The Customer may report any problems related to the use of the website of the Store in writing to the following address: Rokoko s.c ul. Zamoyskiego 43 ,03-801 Warszawa; e-mail: email@example.com
- While filing his or her complaint, the Customer shall give his or her full name and postal address, as well as specify the kind and date of occurrence of the problem with the use of the Store’s website.
- Rokoko s.c shall handle all complaints within 14 days, and if impossible, to notify the Customer, within the aforesaid period of time, of when the Customer’s complaint will be considered.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Any disputes arising between Rokoko s.c and the Customer, who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by a competent court in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Proceedings.
- Any disputes arising between Rokoko s.c and the Customer, who is not a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by a competent court having jurisdiction over Rokoko s.c.
- Any matters not regulated by these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
- The Online Store shall make every effort to protect consumer privacy and personal information provided by the Customers while using the Website and making purchases with the Online Store and for these reasons the Store shall take all necessary actions to ensure such protection.
- However, the actions undertaken by the Online Store may prove to be insufficient if the Customers have failed to follow all relevant safety rules. In particular, the Customers shall keep the Customer’s individual login and password used to log in to the Website confidential, and refrain from disclosing this information to any third party. The Customer shall keep in mind that the Online Store will not ask him or her to disclose this information, except while logging in to the Website. To prevent any unauthorized use of the Customer’s account, the Customer shall log out each time he or she finishes using the Website.